[Tinyos-help] RE: [Stargate-users] Deluge from a Stargate

Sandip Bapat bapat.2 at osu.edu
Thu Mar 24 09:40:19 PST 2005

You can find a tar file containing a java runtime for the stargate,
along with a readme that describes how to use the java tools (thanks to
Mahesh Arumugam @ Michigan State), a C version of serialforwarder, and a
jar file that contains the Deluge class files (thanks to Jonathan Hui)
alongwith modified message and other java classes for the stargate
platform (again, thanks to Mahesh) at:

Please let me know if you have any problems using these.

Sandip Bapat
Graduate Research Assistant
Dept of Computer Science & Engineering
The Ohio State University, Columbus OH 43210
Tel: 614-6884650