[Tinyos-help] Determine Hardware Platform at Runtime?

Cory Sharp cory.sharp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 10:06:43 PST 2005

Hi Andy,

That information currently isn't provided by any component in TinyOS.
So, you'll have to write one yourself.  nesC defines a
PLATFORM_<platform> (such as PLATFORM_MICAZ, PLATFORM_TELOS, etc)
preprocessor variables, which you can use in some manner to get that
information compiled into your application.

Best,
Cory Sharp <cory at moteiv.com>