[Tinyos-help] Packet information (OscopeMsg.h) except header & payload.

Homin Kwon ho.kwon at asu.edu
Thu Mar 24 23:50:59 PST 2005

Hi all.

I'm analyzing the packet (OscopeMsg.h) to send it form PC to the mote.
Here,  BUFFER_SIZE=10, AM_OSCOPEMSG=10, and AM_OSCOPERESETMSG=32.
When I read the packet from serial port in MATLAB, I confirmed 37 bytes like the below.

126   ----------> ???
 66   ----------> ???
255   ----------> Dest. address
255   ---------->        "
 10   ---------->  AM handler ID
125  ---------->  Group ID
 93   ----------> ???
 26   ----------> Message length
 11   ---------->  Node ID
  0   ---------->      "
 90   ----------> Sample counter
  0   ---------->      "
  1   ----------> Channel
  0   ---------->     "
151   ----------> Sensing data from here
  3
151
  3
152
  3
151
  3
151
  3
151
  3
151
  3
151
  3
152
  3
151
  3   ---------->  Sensing data to here

I don't know where the bytes (126, 66, 93, and 126) are from and what they are for.

I think the CRC ( 216*255 + 76 = 55156) is different with the CRC of this packet.
What section is it for CRC in the packet?

Can you give me some idea about that?

Thanks in advance.
Homin.