[Tinyos-help] Determine Hardware Platform at Runtime?

Andy Dalton adalton at cs.clemson.edu
Thu Mar 24 22:25:53 PST 2005

Hi all,

I'm interested in determining the hardware platform an application is running
on at runtime.  Is there an existing mechanism available to obtain this
information?  I've been looking in the area of

    /opt/tinyos-1.x/tos/system/Ident.h

but didn't see anything there that looked promising.  If I wanted to be
able to add that sort of information, would that be a reasonable place for
it?

Thanks,

Andy
--
Andy Dalton                    | Graduate Student
Department of Computer Science | Clemson University