[Tinyos-help] nesc1: unknown target

Ravi Prasad ravi4edu at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 23:37:35 PST 2005

Hi ..
  I am trying to build make support for a new
platform. I made all relevant files in .. .. /make and
.. .. /platforms. But during make it gives folowing

nesc1: unknown target new_platform

I searched in list and found that ncc version could be
problem. I was using Tinyos1.1.7 with ncc 1.1-1w. I
upgraded ncc to ncc1.1.1-2. But the problem is same.
I also tried after exporting NESC_MACHINE with new
gcc. But still same.

Can anyone tell where am I doing mistake?

Do you Yahoo!?