[Tinyos-help] contrib directory

Kristin Wright l.kristin.wright at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 13:05:59 PST 2005

You can get the entire contrib directory from sourceforge. Please see
the 'cvs sourceforge' link in the Site Menu box on the tinyos home
page for more information.

I believe that xbow also has their contrib directory available online
in a tar archive. You might check their web site. That would save you
from having to run cvs if you haven't before.

-kw