[Tinyos-help] newbie

Kristin Wright l.kristin.wright at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 12:21:47 PST 2005

It looks as if you dind't install all of the necessary tools.

I'm not clear on exactly what steps are needed for debian, but I know
there are helpful pages around. Please check the tinyos-help archives.
Oh, wait. I just did and here's a pointer:
http://mail.millennium.berkeley.edu/pipermail/tinyos-help/2005-February/008123.html

-kw