[Tinyos-help] Deluge/TelosB: Can't Ping the node and Inject the application

Krisakorn Rerkrai kre at mobnets.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Mar 21 09:31:58 PST 2005

Hi Jonathan,
    Thank you very much for your extremely fast response. Yes you are
right. I was confused with
commands in version 1.0 and 2.0.  Almost the questions in [TinyOS-help]
are about version 1.0.
I followed the instructions in README. This is what I got:
(still have some questions below)

$ java net.tinyos.deluge.Deluge -p
Pinging node ...
Connected to Deluge node.
  Currently Executing:
    Prog Name:   GoldenImage
    Compiled On: Mon Mar 21 17:41:00 CET 2005
    User Hash:   0x93cf23a9
  Stored Image 0
    Prog Name:   GoldenImage
    Compiled On: Mon Mar 21 17:41:00 CET 2005
    User ID:     kre_admin
    Hostname:    gracchus
    User Hash:   0x93cf23a9
    Num Pages:   N/A
  Stored Image 1
    Prog Name:   N/A
    Compiled On: N/A
    User ID:     N/A
    Hostname:    N/A
    User Hash:   N/A
    Num Pages:   N/A
  Stored Image 2
    Prog Name:   N/A
    Compiled On: N/A
    User ID:     N/A
    Hostname:    N/A
    User Hash:   N/A
    Num Pages:   N/A
DONE!

Is this the correct result? It's changed quite a lot from version 1.0
(because of XML support?)
Then I tried to install Blink app on the second node(not connected to PC)
with

kre_admin at gracchus /opt/tinyos-1.x/beta/Deluge/TestDeluge/Blink/build/telosb
$ java net.tinyos.deluge.Deluge -i -ti=tos_image.xml -in=1

it works fine. Then I reboot it.

$ java net.tinyos.deluge.Deluge -r -in=1

_questions_
- the second node starts to blink. But the question is why my first node
(connected to PC)
is also blinking?
- Is Deluge working only in a "broadcast" mode? Does it have a
"multicast" mode?

Thank you so much.

Regards,
Krisakorn