[Tinyos-help] How to Simulate the sensor data for TinyDB?

Park, Chimin cmpark at db.konkuk.ac.kr
Sun Mar 20 21:42:13 PST 2005

Does this work?
I can't find any information about the TOSSIM tool-chain in release
document.( cvs: tinyos/tinyos-1.x/doc/changes-minor-releases.html,
revision 1.4)

Thanks

Chimin Park
---------------------------------
On Thursday, January 8, 2004, at 12:26 AM, LIN Chi Ming wrote:

> are there any method to generate the data automatically?
> or can i prepare a set of data and pass them so somewhere of the
> TOSSIM /
> TinyDB as the sensor data?

Currently, no.

However, the February minor release will have some major additions to
the TOSSIM tool-chain, which will allow you to easily do what you want.

Phil

-------

"We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring