[Tinyos-help] How to Simulate the sensor data for TinyDB?

Park, Chimin cmpark at db.konkuk.ac.kr
Sun Mar 20 21:42:13 PST 2005

Does this work?
I can't find any information about the TOSSIM tool-chain in release
document.( cvs: tinyos/tinyos-1.x/doc/changes-minor-releases.html,
revision 1.4)
Chimin Park
On Thursday, January 8, 2004, at 12:26 AM, LIN Chi Ming wrote:
> are there any method to generate the data automatically?
> or can i prepare a set of data and pass them so somewhere of the
> TinyDB as the sensor data?
Currently, no.
However, the February minor release will have some major additions to
the TOSSIM tool-chain, which will allow you to easily do what you want.
"We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time."