[Tinyos-help] cc1000 frequency hopping

cire-tos at deckerstone.net cire-tos at deckerstone.net
Sun Mar 20 16:43:27 PST 2005

Hello,

I'm doing research into MAC layer protocols at UCSC and am
trying to program the cc1000 to change frequency dynamically.

Has anyone done this successfully?  What I mean by this is
used the values obtained from the Test2 and Test0 registers
and been able to get the cc1000 radio to do something reasonable
by stuffing these values into the Test5 and Test6 registers?
I know about setting the override bits.

Does anyone out there have low level experience with this
chip?

thanks,

 -c
cire "i am only an egg" eric
Autonomous Systems Laboratory
Baskin School of Engineering - UCSC
"I could have done it in a much more complicated
way", said the Red Queen, immensely proud.
			-- Lewis Carrol, Alice in Wonderland
Eric B. Decker
email:	cire at deckerstone.net
	cire at soe.ucsc.edu