[Tinyos-help] getting function/event times

Tony O'Donovan tonyodon at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 19 18:17:58 PST 2005

Hi,

As part of a college project I am working with a
CC2420 radio. In order to calculate radio duty cycles
I am trying to get the time various tasks take.

I have the following code which should return the
number of ticks left in a timer before and after
SendPacket() is called, but when debugging the code I
get the same number of ticks before and after. I have
included a wait to make sure some time some has passed
but still get the same number of ticks.

tl1 = call RetransTimer.getTicksLeft();
TOSH_uwait(10000);
SendPacket();