[Tinyos-help] MTS101 and xlisten

jsuh at xbow.com jsuh at xbow.com
Fri Mar 18 17:49:11 PST 2005

Assuming your using the application XSensorMTS101 or XMTS101 you could use
the following xlisten command (in your Cygwin window).

    xlisten -r -p -c

to display on-screen the raw (-r), parsed (-p), and converted to engineering
units (-c) values coming from the MTS101 sensor board (aka, basicsb).

Alternatively, you can use MOTE-VIEW 1.0 which was released this week and
available on the Crossbow website. It can be found under Support > Software
Downloads. Then look for heading "MOTE-VIEW 1.0 (New)." The download links
are below that heading.

Regards,

John

How is Crossbow doing? Would you please see our Customer Satisfaction form
at http://www.xbow.com/Support/satform.htm
<http://www.xbow.com/Support/satform.htm> ? Thank you.

___________________________________
Crossbow Technology, Inc.

John Suh, PhD
Sr. Application Engineer
Crossbow Technology, Inc.
4145 North First Street, San Jose, CA 95134

Tele: +1.408.965.3310

Mobile: +1.408.781.2318
Fax: +1.408.324.4840
www.xbow.com