[Tinyos-help] SplitControl on Telos rev. A

Farzad H. Eskafi feskafi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 15:07:48 PST 2005

Hi,

  I'm using SplitControl wired to CC2420RadioC to turn the radio
on/off on Telos rev. A. What I've noticed is that sometimes the radio
doesn't send the message at all.  In the portion of the code I've
provided below after about 1.5 min (I've actually measured that), the
the green Led is toggled. Anybody has any idea why?  Thanks.

.
.
.
.
void SendRTS()
    {
      PicoRadio *senddata = (PicoRadio *) DATA.data ;
      senddata->addr      = TOS_LOCAL_ADDRESS      ;
      senddata->val       = AM_RTS                 ;

      if (call senddata.send(TOS_BCAST_ADDR, DATASIZE, &DATA))
	{
	  // Do nothing ;
	}
      else