[Tinyos-help] Values from sensorboard..

Jeff Thorn jthorn at octavetech.com
Fri Mar 18 12:21:01 PST 2005

Not sure what application you are talking about. The Surge application that
comes preinstalled on crossbow motes uses 8 bit values (which I believe has
been compressed from 10 bits).

We put together a beginner's guide to deciphering the TinyOS Serial packet.
That might help.

http://www.octavetech.com/services/pubs.html

Jeff