[Tinyos-help] Cryptography in Sensor Nodes

Thu Mar 17 15:37:28 PST 2005

Data-link layer security protocol TinySec  is already included in
tossim. (right ?)
Please give me some info/idea for ANY of my following questions ;
1. Is any cryptographic method already implemented in tossim ?
2. say that, I want to implement Elliptic Curve Cryptograpy (ECC 2003)
or something else, where should I start ? Which steps should I follow ?
3. Is there any electronic documentation or site focused on Cryptograpy
in Sensor Nodes or Security protocols for sensor networks ?
4. Is TinySec  to be used alone or should/can it be used with another
upper layer security protocol?
5. How can I compare the performance of different cryptographic
tecniques for sensor Networks ?
Thank you in advance,