[Tinyos-help] Cryptography in Sensor Nodes

AYHAN ERDOGAN AERDOGAN at dho.edu.tr
Thu Mar 17 15:37:28 PST 2005

Data-link layer security protocol TinySec  is already included in
tossim. (right ?)

Please give me some info/idea for ANY of my following questions ;

1. Is any cryptographic method already implemented in tossim ?

2. say that, I want to implement Elliptic Curve Cryptograpy (ECC 2003)
or something else, where should I start ? Which steps should I follow ?

3. Is there any electronic documentation or site focused on Cryptograpy
in Sensor Nodes or Security protocols for sensor networks ?

4. Is TinySec  to be used alone or should/can it be used with another
upper layer security protocol?

5. How can I compare the performance of different cryptographic
tecniques for sensor Networks ?

Thank you in advance,
Regards