[Tinyos-help] FW: [Tinyos-devel] 900 MHz vs ZigBee

Joe Polastre joe.polastre at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 01:01:13 PST 2005

> but I heard a rumor that time synchronization does not work on 802.15.4
> hardware. Does time synchronization work on the telos design with the
> CC2420?

Why wouldn't time synchronization work?  The CC2420 is just a
transceiver.  in fact, the CC2420==EM2420 and ember has shown time
synchronization on many occasions.  Additionally, there is code in
contrib/vu that implements time syncrhonization on the CC2420.

What you're being told is a product of marketing, not of reality.

-Joe