[Tinyos-help] Can't program mica2 after Cygwin and 1.1.11 upgrade

Mat Kotowsky kotowsky at northwestern.edu
Thu Mar 17 15:03:39 PST 2005

I had a Tinyos 1.1.10 environment that I wanted to upgrade to Tinyos 1.1.11.
According to tinyos.net, I had to upgrade cygwin.  I did this according to
the instructions on tinyos.net.  After installing the cygwin upgrade but
*before* installing the TinyOS 1.1.11 rpm, I attemtped to build an
application and my cygwin session froze when trying to upload.  I then
proceeded to upgrade to Tinyos 1.1.11, but that did not fix the freezing
problem.  Can anyone shed some light on this?

-Mat