[Tinyos-help] Stange thing in the TOSSIM boardcast

Kewei ao5521 at wayne.edu
Thu Mar 17 14:48:24 PST 2005

Hi all,
I broadcast a message in TOSSIM. In my application, there are more than
300 nodes. The broadcast is sent from one node to the rest of them. The
strange thing is that if I ask node 0 to broadcast the message, node
0,100,200,300 cannot receive the broadcast. I further changed the sender
to node 1, as a reslt, node 1, 101, 201, 301 cannot receive it.
Can you help me to figure out the reason why it is like that?
By the way, The interfaces I used in the program are SendMsg.send and
ReceiveMsg.receive in GenericComm.
Thanks,
Kewei Sha