[Tinyos-help] Surge_Reliable doesn't compile

Steven Zhai yongxiang_z at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 17 10:22:09 PST 2005

Hi Everyone,

I just upgrated to Tinyos1.1.11, and tried to run Surge_Reliable application. When I typed "make mica2" under .../apps/Surge_Reliable, it displayed that

Makefile:11: ../MakeXbowlocal: No such file or directory

make: *** No rule to make target '../MakeXbowlocal'. Stop.

I checked the makefile. it contains "include ../MakeXbowlocal", then serched the tinyos tree, could not find the file.

Do you know how to locate the file "MakeXbowlocal", and how to compile Surge_Reliable?

Many Thanks!

Steven