[Tinyos-help] SPI sharing on MicaZ

Ravi Prasad ravi4edu at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 16 18:12:50 PST 2005

Hi freinds..
   I want to share the SPI interface on MicaZ with
some other hardware. So logically there should be a
module for SPI which should provide the SPI interface
to CC2420 and my new hardware. What I observed is
although there is a HPLSpiM.nc module but the radio
stack directly uses SPI. One more issue is the effect
on the CC2420 state machine due to this sharing. Can
anyone suggest a way to do this SPI sharing?

Regds
Ravi