[Tinyos-help] Problem getting temperature on Telos Rev A

Joe Polastre joe.polastre at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 08:43:03 PST 2005

Pedro,

You should upgrade to tinyos 1.1.11 and then apply the HPLUSART patch
indicated on the webpage

http://www.tinyos.net/scoop/story/2005/2/28/95258/3519

Are you using the InternalTemperature sensor or the Sensirion
Humidity/Temperature sensor.  It looks like you're apply the formula
from the Sensirion sensor but actually sampling the Internal MSP430
Temperature sensor.

-Joe