[Tinyos-help] Problem getting temperature on Telos Rev A

Inés C.M ines.cabrera at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 03:50:14 PST 2005

Hello Pedro,

I'm not very sure about Telos rev A, but as far as I know you can't
use the Oscilloscope in apps/ for Telos, for some issues with the ADC.
In that case, you are likely to get strange readings, such as 0AFB for
temperature. I recommend you to use contrib/moteiv/apps/Oscilloscope.
It didn't work for me at the beginning, but remember to check all the
bug fixes in the TinyOS CVS (I believe that the moteiv distribution
does not have the latest for many Telos modules).

BR,