[Tinyos-help] Problem getting temperature on Telos Rev A

Pedro M. Ruiz pedrom at dif.um.es
Wed Mar 16 03:30:34 PST 2005

Hi,

I know there was a similar message three months ago, but I haven´t found
the answer posted on the list. May be you can give me some hint.

I use the oscilloscope application in /opt/tinyos-1.x/apps/ and
everything seems to work fine. Howerver, the "Listen" applications is
getting readings which seem unlikely for temperatures.

1A 00 00 00 00 00 7E 00 0A 7D 01 00 22 01 01 00 EB 0A F3 0A FB 0A EB 0A
FB 0A 02 0B EB 0A EB 0A FB 0A FB 0A

When I convert 0AFB to Celsius using -39.6+0.01*(2811) I get -11.49
which fortunately for my health is not my office temperature.

I also tried to compile Oscilloscope applicaton in
/opt/tinyos-1.x/contrib/moteiv/apps/ but it does not compile. ncc blames
HPLUSART0M.nc for not having "enableI2C" and "disableI2C" in interfaces
USASRTControl.

I am using latest autoinstall version for windows from moteiv.

Thanks in advance for your help.

--Pedro