[Tinyos-help] Duty Cycle and Turning on/off mica2

Kumar Gaurav altruist_pisceel at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 14:49:42 PST 2005

Hello

I am trying to switch off my transmitter mote(mica2) completely by using the following code:

if(TransmissionCounter == 10)
{
call SetTransmitMode(CC1K_LPL_STATES - 1);
call HPLPowerManagementM.Enable();
}

But I can still observe Mica2-Transmitter is still transmitting data at lower duty cycle over the radio.

Can anyone help me out ..how to turn off the transmitter completely?

I looked over the TestSnooze/ OnOffApp applications..but I cudn't figure out where am wrong?

Thanks in advance

Kumar