[Tinyos-help] Re: Test Deluge in Telos Rev. B&In-Reply-To=

Jonathan W. Hui jwhui at cs.berkeley.edu
Tue Mar 15 12:00:40 PST 2005

I've updated the deluge tools to provide more feedback about what image
is currently executing. Can you 'cvs update' both the nesc and java code
for Deluge and let me know if this fixes anything? If you're still
having problems, can you send the output again? Your ping reply should
look something like this:

   Currently Executing:
     Prog Name:   Blink
     Compiled On: Tue Mar 15 11:48:40 PST 2005
     User Hash:   0x87916b92
   [remainder of ouput clipped]

Thanks.

--