[Tinyos-help] Help with Sounder Application

Swarit Agarwal swarit_agarwal at yahoo.co.in
Sun Mar 13 23:39:04 PST 2005

Hi All,
   I am trying to run an application where the sounder is fired when a mote receives some RF signals. I am passing Integer values using the RfmToLeds module and want to fire the Sounder only when the mote receives this Signal. Can anyone help me with this. Please let me know how should I write the nesc program for this. I have tried using merging the TestSounder and RfmToInt modules but it did not work.

    If anyone has any clue about this please let me know at the earliest

Thank You,

Swarit Agarwal,
University of Nebraska, Omaha.

Never be afraid to do something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark; professionals built the titanic.

Swarit Agarwal
Graduate Student
University of Nebraska, Omaha
949 South 70th Plaza