[Tinyos-help] Time syncronization between motes

Rafael Aranha rafael.aranha at tagus.ist.utl.pt
Mon Mar 14 10:30:18 PST 2005

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I had already looked in Time_Sync. The problem
is 1msec corresponds to 34cm error in sound Time of Flight, but the
results presented by both programs have very small errors.

I'm trying to implement also with ultrasound a range testbed, but I'm
unable to get the motes syncronized. I've only tried with two.

Rafael Aranha