[Tinyos-help] unicast in tinyOS

Gilman Tolle gilman.tolle at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 17:47:58 PST 2005

Some additional information: the dissemination techniques used in Drip
are an implementation of those described in "Trickle: A
Self-Regulating Algorithm for Code Propagation and Maintenance in
Wireless Sensor Networks", by Philip Levis. You can learn more about
the details of the protocol in that paper.

Gil