[Tinyos-help] could not find the javax.comm classes.....

Vijay Achanti vjachanti at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 09:01:02 PST 2005

I am installing tinyOS on a new machine and having
problems with the installation.  I have installed
tinyos1.1.0 from the crossbow CD and then upgraded it
to tinyos1.1.7 by installing
tinyos-1.1.7July2004cvs-2.cygwin.noarch.rpm.  After
that when I ran toscheck, and it is giving the
following error
-->WARNING: Could not find the javax.comm classes.
Please ensure the java comm API is installed
I did the same kind of installation previously on
another machine and it worked perfectly.  Any help
will be greatly appreciated.  Thank You.

Do you Yahoo!?