[Tinyos-help] Test Deluge in Telos Rev. B

Pablo Mazzara mazzara at fing.edu.uy
Fri Mar 11 07:08:50 PST 2005

Hello,

The problem was that there is a proxy here that blocks the cvs client.
Fortunately this problem was circunvected and the entire tinyos-1.x
update could be done.
Now we have GoldenImage on image 0 in several nodes. Injecting Blink to
image 1 disseminates the application to all the nodes but, rebooting the
nodes, the GoldenImage application continues executing (we spected that
it has to change to execute Blink).
How can we change the execution to Blink?
We also wonder were are located this images, I mean in the internal or
in the external flash?

Tanks,

Pablo.