[Tinyos-help] Questions about Telo's HumidityProtocolM

Joe Polastre joe.polastre at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 11:19:45 PST 2005

The Humidity and Temperature sensors are in the same module.
HumidityProtocolM is responsible for the protocol and pin operations,
whereas HumidityM performs the data collection.

If you call HumidityC.Humidity.getData() you only get the humidity
reading.  Likewise, HumidityC.Temp.getData() only gives the
temperature reading.

-Joe