[Tinyos-help] Problem with SplitControl and MultiHop

Inés C.M ines.cabrera at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 01:16:12 PST 2005

I understand, but I can't find any problems in this initialization,
and still it does not work. Or should I call start() in MultiHop
"explicitly", AFTER the initDone() in HumidityControl, instead of
wiring it to StdControl?

  command result_t StdControl.init() {
    initialize();
    call HumidityControl.init();
    return SUCCESS;
  }

  event result_t HumidityControl.initDone() {
    return SUCCESS;
  }

  command result_t StdControl.start() {
    call HumidityControl.start();
    return SUCCESS;
  }

  event result_t HumidityControl.startDone() {
    uint16_t randomtimer;
    call CC2420Control.SetRFPower(15);
    call MacControl.enableAck();
    randomtimer = (call Random.rand() & 0xfff) + 1;
    call Timer.start(TIMER_ONE_SHOT, randomtimer);
    call TemperatureError.enable();
    return SUCCESS;
  }

Thanks a lot again!