Fwd: Re: [Tinyos-help] Telos test

Kamin Whitehouse kamin at eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue Mar 8 00:23:10 PST 2005

> The application
> tinyos-1.x/contrib/ucb/apps/TelosRSSI
> collects RSSI and LQI values and then batches them and reports them
> back to a TOSBase.  You could modify this program to change the TX
> power incrementally and then report that data back.

It already does this.  you need to use the mig classes in
tinyos/contrib/ucb/tools/java/net/tinyos/chipconRSSI to set power,
command the transmitters to chirp, and command the receivers to give you
the rssi values.  the matlab app in
tinyos/tools/matlab/contrib/kamin/chipconRssi will do that for you
automatically for each transmitter.

the code doesn't try different frequencies.