[Tinyos-help] Problem with SplitControl and MultiHop

Inés C.M ines.cabrera at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 08:09:39 PST 2005

Hi everyone,

I am trying to modify the Surge application for Telos to obtain
different sensor measurements through multihop routing. By now I
manage to obtain data from all the motes and all the sensors, EXCEPT
from the temperature and humidity ones, which both use the
SplitControl interface. The problem is that, if I call
HumidityControl.init() to initialise them, as done in the Oscilloscope
application, the multihop routing stops working and I can only get
data from the root. All the other motes dissapear from the GUI in the
java Surge application, and SerialForwarder only gets data from the
mote attached to the computer (root). Any clue about why this is
happening?

Any help is welcome!
Thanks a lot,
Inés.