[Tinyos-help] Neighborhood Configuration Help

vvasire at CLEMSON.EDU vvasire at CLEMSON.EDU
Mon Mar 7 10:49:16 PST 2005

Greetings,

I recently read a paper entitled "Hood: A Neighborhood Abstraction for
Sensor Networks" and am interested in learning more about it.  I have
TinyOS cvs and I see a directory

    /opt/tinyos-1.x/contrib/SystemC/neighborhood

that seems to have the components discussed in the paper.  I also see

    /opt/tinyos-1.x/contrib/SystemC/scripts/create_Neighborhoods.pl

which I'm guessing the tool to use to generate the necessary components.  I
have, however, not been able to find any documentation for the tool and I
have been unable to figure out how to use it.  Can someone point me to a
tutorial for this tool or a simple example of how to use it.

Thank you for your time.

Venkat