[Tinyos-help] help in windows installation

ashok sahu ashok_sahu14 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 6 19:31:15 PST 2005

Hi,

 I tried to install TinyOS  1.1.0 for windows from the download page through the installation wizard choosing the default options but as mentioned in the testing steps I don't even see the directory
/opt/tinyos-1.x/tools/scripts/ and toscheck script in my windows installation. I installed tinyos inside a directory named C:\tinyos and only things I can see in this folder is java, cygwin and one more folder.
Could anybody please suggest what might be worng

Thanks in advance,
Ashok