[Tinyos-help] Retransmissions count

Emiliano emi.mi at libero.it
Sat Mar 5 16:20:29 PST 2005

Hello everybody,

I'd like to count how many time a packet is retransmitted because has been lost. I'm using mica2 with tiny-os 1.7. I expect that, once Ack is enabled, the packet is sent again up to a maximum number of times. I'm looking inside CC1000RadioIntM to figure where the retransmission of the packet takes place if the Ack is not received but I doesn't understand completely where is the code that invokes a retransmission after an Ack failure.

Is there anybody that could give me some useful suggestions??

Thanks a lot,
Emiliano