[Tinyos-help] Setting duty cycle modes

Vijai vijai.lists at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 21:18:02 PST 2005

I think this explains what you are asking about but I may be wrong.

Well, here is a short example:

configuration AC {
      provides command result_t SetListeningMode(uint8_t p_Mode);
}

implementation {
      components AM;

      SetListeningMode = AM.SetListeningMode;
}

In other words, you do the wiring for individual commands just as you
would the wiring for interfaces. For example, if SetListeningMode had
been declared in an interface A, then you would have normally done the
following:

interface A {
      command result_t SetListeningMode(uint8_t p_Mode);
}

configuration AC {
      provides interface A;
}

implementation {
      components AM;

      A = AM.A;
}

Unfortunately, this doesn't seem to work for events either because
it's not possible or I was doing something wrong.

hth,

-vijai.

--
-vijai.