[Tinyos-help] Re: SOWN Demo on XSM Motes, any experience?

Mike Tiberio mtiberio at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 12:35:37 PST 2005

Tian sent me a personal e-mail, but I am forwarding it to the help
list so that all can benefit... Hope you don't mind Tian...

Hi, Mike Tiberio,

  Did you follow the software installation and test instructions at
www.cs.virginia.edu/nest/SOWN? Also please make sure your use driver files
designed for XSM motes only. Otherwise, it will cause problem in RF
communication while using XSM600CA motes

> Now while its possible the GUI is plotting all 4 mote icons on top of one
> another, I doubt it.
Nodes only overlap each other when they have identical localization results.

Please give me more information, before I can help you with the issue.

Tian He
Department of Computer Science
University of Virginia
(o) 434-9822295