[Tinyos-help] tinyos installtion error by "toscheck"

Kristin Wright l.kristin.wright at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 09:17:06 PST 2005

This is an error reported by 'cygcheck -s', which is one of the
commands that toscheck calls. (You might run just that from your
cygwin shell to verify.)  It indicates that you're missing a dll that
cygwin thinks should be there.

If you got the cygwin packages from us, then that file should be in
/bin. Perhaps it got deleted accidentally. You might click on your
cygwin setup.exe and reinstall anything jpeg related. If you installed
your cygwin with the tinyos installer, you'll find a setup.exe here:
<installation-dir>/cygwin-installationfiles. You can find instructions
for setup.exe at www.cygwin.com. (Basically, you'll go through the
package listing and, where you see any package you would like to
reinstall, click on the 'Keep' and it will change to 'Reinstall'. See
directions at cygwin.com.)

-kw