[Tinyos-help] Telos Serial Setings

Joe Polastre joe.polastre at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 09:32:14 PST 2005

Telos is 57600bps N-8-1 as you describe.  When you specify "telos" to
seral forwarder, it uses these options.  The code for that is in

tinyos-1.x/tools/java/net/tinyos/packet/Platform.java

Remember that TinyOS uses a framing protocol to communicate with the
PC, which is why you need SerialForwarder to accurately evaluate
what's going on.  There's a C version of serial forwarder in
tinyos-1.x/tools/src/sf in the event that java doesn't run on your
pocket pc.

-Joe