[Tinyos-help] VoltageM for Mica2Dot

Thomas Schmid thomas.schmid at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 08:32:52 PST 2005

I noticed that the VoltageM module has been changed for the mica2 and
mica2dot motes in CVS. So I adapted my code to use the new modules.
Everything works fine with the mica2 module.
However when I try to get the voltage with mica2dot, I always receive
600 which corresponds to an ADC reading of 1024. The value never
changes even if I use different batteries with different voltages.
Does someone know how to fix it? Is it possible that the pins are not
set correctly in the VoltageM.nc file? I remember that the mica2dot
shares the same ADC for voltage and temperature.

Thanks,

Thomas

--
Thomas Schmid
Audiovisual Communications Laboratory (LCAV)