[Tinyos-help] Question regarding RemoteControl.getQuality()

Thorsten gamml at gmx.de
Thu Mar 3 03:16:43 PST 2005

Hello,
at first thanks to Vlasios for his answer on my previous question, it really
helped me a lot. Now I have another one:

When I call RemoteControl.getQuality() I get a value between 0-255 depending
on how good/bad the link quality to the current parent node is. How is this
value related to the signal strength and is it possible to convert it to
V/m² ?

Thanks in advance

Thorsten

--
Lassen Sie Ihren Gedanken freien Lauf... z.B. per FreeSMS
GMX bietet bis zu 100 FreeSMS/Monat: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail