[Tinyos-help] CRC Problem

Jeff Thorn jthorn at octavetech.com
Wed Mar 2 09:03:19 PST 2005

Ok, it appears that the CRC is calculated using the Packet Type byte (42)
plus the TinyOS packet after it has been escaped. Does this sound correct?
This does not work with the example below taken from the Xbow faq, so it
must not be a valid example. It does work with the data from the xlisten
application reading surge packets.

My question now is, will this be the same going forward or has this changed
with newer releases of TinyOS?

Thanks,
Jeff