[Tinyos-help] Deluge/Telos/Mate build error *REPOST*

Philip Levis pal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue Mar 1 15:33:35 PST 2005

On Mar 1, 2005, at 3:06 PM, Leo Szumel wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> * I'm re-posting this because I didn't see it appear on tinyos-help.
> Many apologies if anyone receives this twice. *
>
> Is there a preferred method for compiling Mate with Deluge? I tried
> adding DelugeC to various components, and to MateTopLevel.nc directly,
> but I get the following build error (which is related to Telos):
> "implicit declaration of function `TOSH_CLR_FLASH_HOLD_PIN'".  My guess
> is the wrong hardware.h is getting loaded in somehow. I have no trouble
> building Mate without Deluge, or building other apps (like Blink) with
> Deluge.
>
> Using 1.1.8.
>
> Any ideas? Thanks!

I have no idea, sorry. :(

But, I am actually looking into this right now, as it's something Maté
should definitely support. The next Maté release will be assured to
work well with Deluge. It will also have support for the MDA300 sensor
board. Two weeks?

If you come up with a solution, let me know...

Phil

-------

"We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring