[Tinyos-devel] again about the baudrate issue for telos

Razvan Musaloiu-E. razvanm at cs.jhu.edu
Mon Feb 16 14:50:15 PST 2009

Hi!

On Mon, 16 Feb 2009, Stephen Dawson-Haggerty wrote:

> I don't know what other tests people have run, but at least in my experience
> (all on linux) 115200 seems to have more dropped packets and be less stable
> when you're sending quickly.

In which direction did you see this? In my case I see dropped packets
when I send from PC to the mote. The other direction (from the mote to PC)
seems fine. Which is probably why many people don't have big issues with
115200. :P

I didn't had time to do more tests beside the program that I sent at the
beginning at this thread.

--
Razvan ME