[Tinyos-devel] FTSP testing result

Branislav Kusy kusy at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 6 00:27:37 PST 2009

so it seems the problem fixed?

it takes about 8 minutes for all nodes to synchronize, but then they
stay synced.

would be interesting to see
- after more hours
- after more hours with trickle beacon
- timesync error (to confirm that it really works)

any ideas of how we can estimate timesync error without a reference
broadcast?

brano